POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 3d data files - help please : 3d data files - help please Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:11:21 EDT (-0400)
  3d data files - help please
From: SamuelT
Date: 28 Mar 2000 23:19:37
Message: <38E18469.B011CFAE@aol.com>
Hello all you advanced users :) I'm having problems understanding how to
make a 3d data file for use with isosurfaces. The MegaPov docs tell me I
can use #fwrite (I assume they mean #write) to make my file. When I
tried this, pov still could not find my .dat file. Can I just write some
numbers manually, or use basic to make a text file?

Plus, does anybody know where I can get .dat files to use with
isosurfaces?

Thanks in advanced, err advance :)

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial:
http://members.aol.com/stbenge